To get the most out of Analytics 360 Suite:
- Familiarize yourself with how the Analytics 360 Suite is structured, its products and capabilities.
- Learn where to sign in and how to navigate Suite Home, the Analytics 360 Suite interface.
- Learn how to switch between organizations and product accounts.
- If you’re an administrator, use Organization settings to manage your organization and your billing and usage.
Take these first few steps to establish your branding throughout the 360 Suite, and to make sure you can take advantage of the full spectrum of management features:
- Create an organization, and link your company's Google+ page
- Change your company logo
- Add administrators to your organization
- Link product accounts to your organization
- Verify previously linked accounts
Create an organization, and link your company's Google+ page
To log in to the 360 Suite and create an organization, you need to be a user on at least one of the 360 Suite product accounts (e.g., Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize).
- Sign in to your Google Analytics 360 Suite account.
- Click NEW ORGANIZATION.
- Enter a name for the organization, for example, your company name.
- Select the product accounts you want to link to the organization.
- Click .
- Select each account you want to link, and click SELECT.
- Click CREATE.
If you don't have a Google+ profile when you create your organization, you can edit the organization details later to add the URL.
Add administrators to your organization
It's necessary to add additional administrators to your organization to ensure that someone is always available to perform administrative tasks, and manage ownership of and access to your organization. Administrators are visible to any user in your organization.
Link product accounts to your organization
In order to take advantage of features like managing users, controlling product accounts, and billing from a single location, you need to link each product account to the organization.
To link an account, you need to be a user in the organization and an administrative user on that account. If you are not an administrative user on the account, an email request to approve the linking is sent to account administrators.
Verify previously linked accounts
If you previously linked Google Analytics Premium accounts to your organization, then you need to verify that they are still valid accounts for your organization.
To verify accounts:
- In Suite Home, click the organization card, the click Organization settings.
- Under Products, click Analytics.
- Follow the instructions to verify any of the Analytics accounts that were previously linked to your organization.
Learn more about the benefits of linking your product accounts to your 360 Suite organization.