Make your maps discoverable to the world
Publish your maps in Google Maps Gallery today!
Our vision is to enable easier discovery of the world’s geospatial data. Surface your maps on Google Maps Gallery and let consumers, stakeholders, and constituents easily find your map content online. Examples include:
- Crisis & Emergencies (for example, Florida Evacuation Information)
- Civic & Government Information (for example, San Jose Municipal Zoning)
- Recreation (for example, National Geographic's Dominican Republic Adventure Map)
- Public Statistics (for example, World Bank Population)
- Science & Environment (for example, World Wildlife Fund 2013 Sumatra Fire Season)
Google Maps Gallery is now open to organizations who have content for the public good. Organizations can take advantage of Google’s enterprise-class tools to create custom maps, communicate critical information, build awareness of issues, and educate the world.
Thanks for your interest!
The Google Maps Gallery Team