Learn more about Google Maps COVID-19 updates.

/maps/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
How do I get my address corrected in Google maps
My address is missing a key detail in google maps. Without that key detail it is the same address as someone down the street from me.  It should be listed as 1260 W Green st ... however it is only listed as 1260 Green st. On top of that, the person down the street from me should be 1260 E Green st. and their address only comes up as 1260 Green st. as well.
I've tried and keep trying the address correction feature on maps but they never update the address with my correction. I've also tried the feedback thing and tried calling, as well as these forums. So far no luck. If anyone could please steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Very tired of the problems this is causing. Thank you for the help
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (42)
Relevant Answer
Hi.

Did you follow the steps to request an edit to an address as defined here?

To check the status of your edit go to Your Contributions, then click on Edits

If the request is over 2 weeks old then I can help escalate the issue.

Please note that this forum is run by volunteers known as Google Product Experts who are not Google employees and are merely advising on best practices and interpreting Google's policies based on their experience.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I have done that for both addresses, multiple times. Sometimes it says the correction was not applied and sometimes it says the correction was applied. However on the ones it says were applied, they took out my correction and only applied the original incorrect address.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Adam

Can you paste a copy of the email you received from Google for the edit request?
If I can verify the submission date and location details then I can escalate it to Google.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Here are two emails, one for each address. As you can see, they omitted the East/West from the address correction.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Here are two screenshots from my contributions page. Again you can see that the approved addresses omitted the East/West.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
When you search for your address it takes you here.

Can you confirm this is the correct location for your address?

Also, can you locate the other address (1260 E Green st) on the map ?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
So the link you provided is 1260 E Green st.

Here is a link to my address .. 1260 W Green st ... https://maps.app.goo.gl/g5oZvajhmy5hpWHb6
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi.

Found this website with a map (click Silver Springs) that shows Green St - doesn't show it as E Green or W Green St.

It would be helpful if you know of (or can find) an official state, county, etc. website that shows your location with either E Green St. or W Green St. so Google can verify it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The street itself is just Green st. but, as you've seen, there are two separate 1260 Green st addresses. Because of this, the address on the west side of highway 95 is 1260 W Green and the address on the East side of highway 95 is 1260 E Green.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Alright that all makes sense. Well then awesome. All good to go now. Again thank you very much for your help!!
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/maps/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic