Learn more about Google Maps COVID-19 updates.

/maps/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
My review is not showing. Is google still throttling reviews due to covid or is it something else?
I've recently posted the following (negative) review of a repair shop.

I own a Oneplus 8 pro and I broke my screen. 

On 2021-08-30 I visited the store and showed the device to the employee that was working there and she informed me about the cost. I paid 300 sek in advance and left my phone. I was told that they will call me or send me an email when the screen arrived. 

After some days (2021-09-16 ) with no communication, I went by the store again, the same employee went through the ordered screens and found the one I have ordered. When I reminded her that she has told me that I would receive a call, she told me that unfortunately, the phone at the store was not working (does not explain me not receiving an email but whatever). She told me I could come by in an hour to get the device. 

After an hour,I pass by and receive the device that was trying to boot at the moment. She informed me that sometime after a screen change it might take some time for the device boots and if there is a problem I should return to the store. I paid the rest of the amount 3.300 sek . So 3.600 in total. 

When I arrived home the device has booted into recovery and the logs were showing that it was in a bootloop log. The service android.display was hanging on worker fingerprint.startup. I went back to the store gave the device to the same employee and she told me that since she is not proficient with Oneplus devices she will leave it for her coworker to see if he can fix it and they will call me. I reminded her that I did not receive a call the last time and she told me again the phone was not working and the repair staff will call me from their own phone. Next, I receive a call and I’m asked for my password in order to boot the device. I provide the password and after 2 days with no communication, I pass by and receive the phone which now seems to be working. 

After a while, I see that the fingerprint option is no longer present, and apps that use it (like bank id) are reporting there is no fingerprint option on this device. I call the store again (apparently when I call the landline works just fine …) and then the guy at the other end informs me that the fingerprint not working is expected. When I said that I see plenty of repairs done online and the fingerprint sensor is working afterward he replied: “in our screens, it doesn’t work”. I told him I do not accept that and his reply was “the receipt you got says that the fingerprint is not working and you signed it so there is nothing you can do”. 

Looking at the receipt it does indeed state “OBS! Touch-ID Kommer att sluta fungera”. But I was never in the whole process been told that that would be the case. Have I known that you are unable to repair my phone fully I would have opted to use a different repair shop. Also informing me on the receipt AFTER I have paid is insane! 

To summarise, I paid 3600 in total after many delays for a phone that is not fully functional, and none informed me along the way that that would be the case. I found out after paying by reading the fine print on the receipt … 

Also one of the reviews in google maps is from an employee ...

The review is showing only for me. Is there something in my review or is it that all reviews are still throttled ? Is there a way I can know for sure ?
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (1)
Relevant Answer
Hi Dimitris Fasoulas,

Welcome to the Google Maps community.

Reviews on Google Maps are subject to to moderation - this includes automated and manual checks to make sure that reviews comply with Google's policies and guidelines. The intention of this is to make sure that the reviews shown on Google Maps are as compliant as possible.

Sometimes, moderation can take some time, which means that publication of reviews may be delayed - other times reviews may be filtered if they are determined to be in violation of Google's policies. While most of the time the filters are fairly accurate, there is always the possibility that legitimate reviews are also delayed or filtered unexpectedly. If you are concerned that your review has not been published, then the only thing I can advise is to make sure that you review Google's policies, to make sure you have not broken any of them. See here for details: https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7400114

If you find that all of your reviews are being filtered, then you would need to ask for help on https://localguidesconnect.com to check if your account has been suspended.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/maps/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic