Learn more about Google Maps COVID-19 updates.

/maps/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Location pin of my business is worng
The address of one of my business listing is ok on GMB and also the pin but Google when you click on the map or in drive directions button is showing the pin in the wrong location.
This has resulted in deliveries and visitors going to the wrong place and getting lost. I have tried marking it as wrong via the report function but this doesn't work.
I asked for help in google maps forum  (in Spain) and they tell me they can't do anything and suggested me to talk with gmb forum. In GMB forum says they can't do anything either. What? What can i do? I attach a screenshot where you can see the problem. The blue line in ok and go to the correct place but the pin is wrong located.
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (5)
Relevant Answer
Hi Laura,

Questions that are posted by the owner/authorised representative of a listing are better served in the Google My Business forum.

Even if this is a direction issue, that is the appropriate forum for this question and they should be able to look into this further and escalate the issue.

Would you mind sharing a link to the thread you posted in the Google My Business forum?

Thank you.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Sure! This is the thread that i opened in GMB forum and they told me they can't not help me (it is in spanish) : https://support.google.com/business/thread/112323539/mi-negocio-aparece-ubicado-en-otro-lugar-y-por-mucho-que-edito-la-informaci%C3%B3n-no-cambia-el-pin

I hope you can help me because the address in GMB is ok (even the pin), however that info is wrong in Google Maps. 

I think the problem could be related to the fact that the street where the business is located has the same name where the pin is, the difference is the city because the business is in "Miramar" and the pin is in "Mislata".

Please help me because we are having many problemas with customers.
Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Laura,
Please, stop creating multiple posts about this issue.
I told you in the Spanish language forum that you needed to contact the GMB support team because only Google employees can fix those type of issues, but I also told you that if they could not solve it to let me know so I can escalate the matter to other Google employees.
We are required to ask the users asking for assistance to contact first Google support to get matters resolved. If it is not resolved we then can escalate the matter ourselves providing the Google employees with the case id number assigned to your issue.
I found out since that you contacted another GMB PE through another platform, according to him, and he escalated the matter. It seems that you have contacted the GMB support team after all because you provided him with two case id numbers, although you failed to mentioned that in the Spanish language forum to me. I am guessing he will contact you through the other platform once the matter is resolved.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Treebles,
I had to open new threads with the same issue because it was not solved. 
Thanks to one of those threads the problem is solved. 

Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

Hi Laura,
You opened multiple threads in the span of a few days because you were impatient instead of following up the discussion in the original thread.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/maps/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic