Sometimes you’ll see questions from Google about the places you’ve been. If you answer them, you can help others and improve the accuracy of Google Maps.
Note: This is not available on your computer.
Before you start
Sign in to the latest version of Google Maps.
Find questions to answer
- On your device, open Google Maps .
- Search for a place that you’ve been to before, or tap it on the map.
- Tap the place's name or address.
- At the bottom, next to "Know this place," tap OK.
- Answer the questions.
Manage your answers
- Go to your Google Maps Activity.
- Tap More Delete all.