You can quickly find your favorite places or get better search results when you connect a device to your Google Account.
If your phone or tablet doesn't show up when you select Send to your phone, you might need to connect your device to your Google Account.
Important: Make sure you use the latest Google Maps app version.
- Sign in to the same Google Account on your computer and mobile device.
- Sign in on your computer: Go to Google. In the top right, select Sign in.
- Sign in on your phone or tablet: Open the Google Maps app . Then, tap your profile picture or initial Sign in to your account.
- Follow the steps to turn on notifications.
Add your car
If your car doesn't show up when you select Send to your phone, you might need to connect it with your Google Account.
- Go to https://www.google.com/maps/sendtocar.
- Click Sign in. Then, enter your account information.
- Click Add car or GPS device.
- Select your car type like, "Audi" or "Nissan."
- In the “Account ID” field, enter your account ID provided by your car manufacturer. To find your ID, sign in to your car manufacturer’s website.
- To find your car more easily in the future, enter a name for your car.
- Click OK.
Cars that work with this feature
- Kia UVO
If you have a problem, contact your car manufacturer for help.
- Cars may vary based on your country.
- We only allow one car per account.
- This feature doesn’t let you send routes or directions to your car, but you can send a place.