If your phone or tablet doesn't show up when you select "Send to your phone," you might need to connect your device to your Google Account.
- Make sure you're using the latest Google Maps app version.
- Sign in to the same Google Account on your computer and mobile device.
- Sign in on your computer: Go to Google. In the top right, select Sign in.
- Sign in on your phone or tablet: Open the Google Maps app your profile picture or initial Sign in to your account.
- Follow the steps to turn on notifications.
Add your car
If your car doesn't show up when you select "Send to phone," follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.google.com/maps/sendtocar.
- Click Sign in and enter your account information.
- Click Add car or GPS device.
- Select your car type like, "Audi" or "Nissan."
- Type in your account ID provided by your car manufacturer in “Account ID” field. Find your ID by signing into your car manufacturer’s website.
- Optional: To find your car more easily in the future, type a name for your car.
- Click OK.
Cars that work with this feature
- Kia UVO
If you have a problem, contact your auto maker for help.
- Cars may vary based on your country.
- We currently only allow one car per account.
- This feature doesn’t let you send routes or directions to your car, but you can send a place.