On your phone or tablet, you can see a list of the edits and places that you’ve added on Google Maps. Your edits are only visible to you. Some places that you’ve added and that are showing up as approved might not give you Local Guide points if someone else has already added the same place before you.
For each edit, you’ll see:
- If your edit is approved, pending or not applied
- The edits that you made to a place, such as opening hours or phone number.
- When you made the edit.
Tip: If an edit was recently approved, it may not yet be visible on the Map.
See a list of your edits
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Contribute View Your Profile.
- Scroll down and tap Edits.