On your phone or tablet, you can see a list of edits and places you’ve added on Google Maps. Your edits are only visible to you. Some places that you’ve added and are showing up as approved, might not give you Local Guide points if someone already added the same place before you.
For each edit, you’ll see:
- If your edit is approved, pending, or not applied
- What edit you made to a place, like business hours or phone number.
- When you made the edit.
Tip: If an edit was recently approved, it may not yet be visible on the Map.
See a list of your edits
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Contribute View Your Profile.
- Scroll down and tap Edits.