You can publicly add places, like a business or landmark, to the map.
To add a missing place, follow the steps below.
Add a missing place
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Contribute Add place .
- Choose an option, then follow the instructions onscreen.
Add information about your businessTo update your business information on Google Maps:
If you own a business, use Google My Business to manage your listing’s information for free. You'll be able to quickly manage details like your business hours, address, and photos.
To update your business information on Google Maps:
- Claim and verify your business using your computer
- Claim and verify your business using your phone or tablet
After you claim and verify your business, you'll be able to update your business information.
Send us other types of feedback
Let us know about other issues by clicking an option below.