The Street View app is no longer available for download in Google Play or the App Store. If you already have the app, you can continue to access, view, or delete your published imagery on it until March 2023.
View 360 photos
Use the Street View app
- Open the Street View app .
- At the top, tap one of these tabs:
- Featured: Popular 360 photos from all around the world.
- Explore: The top 360 photos of your map view.
- Profile: 360 photos that you’ve published to Maps. You can also share photos, see view counts, and publish photos. To see your top, most recently published, or Maps approved photos, tap Stats.
- Private: 360 photos that you’ve created but haven’t published.
Tip: A collection is a set of photos that belong to a place or account. To see photos within a collection, swipe left or right on the cards at the bottom of the screen.
Explore Street View
- To look around, drag your finger on the screen or tap the compass.
- To see a wider view and change to landscape mode, turn your device sideways.
- To zoom in, pinch open on the screen. To zoom out, pinch closed on the screen.