On your computer, you can send a place you find on Google Maps to your phone or tablet.
Send a place to your device
- Make sure you’re signed in to the same account on your computer and your phone or tablet.
- If you’re asked to turn on notifications on your phone or tablet, tap Turn on notifications.
- On a computer, open Google Maps. If you're using Maps in a mobile browser or an older browser or operating system, this might not work.
- Find the place you want to send.
- Below the search box, click Send to your phone. Then, choose the phone or tablet you want to send to.
- If you don't have a device listed, you can send by email or text message. Text isn't available in all countries/regions. Learn how to add or change your phone number stored in your Google Account.
- You’ll get a notification on your phone or tablet.
Fix a problemMy device is missing as an option
I didn’t get a notification on my phone or tablet
If you don’t find your phone or tablet when you click Send to your phone:
- Make sure you’re signed in to Google Maps with the same account on your computer and mobile device.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Maps app.
I can't find "Send to your phone"
- Make sure your device is connected to data or Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your notifications are turned on.
If you can’t find Send to your phone:
- Make sure you've turned on notifications.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Reload Google Maps on your computer and try again.