On your computer, you can send a place you find on Google Maps to your phone or tablet.
Step 1: Add your device
Add your phone or tablet
In Google Maps, make sure you’re signed in to the same account on:
- The computer you're using.
- The phone or tablet. If you’re asked to turn on notifications, tap Turn on notifications.
Step 2: Send a place
- On a computer, open Google Maps. If you're using Maps in a mobile browser or an older web browser or operating system, this might not work.
- Find the place you want to send.
- Below the search box, click Send to your phone. Then, choose the phone or tablet you want to send to.
- If you don't have a device listed, you can send by email or text message. Text isn't available in all countries. Learn how to add or change your phone number stored in your Google Account.
- You’ll get a notification on your phone or tablet.
Fix a problem
My device is missing as an option
If you don’t see your phone or tablet when you click Send to your phone:
- Make sure you’re signed in to Google Maps with the same account on your computer and mobile device.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Maps app.
I didn’t get a notification on my phone or tablet
- Make sure your device is connected to data or Wi Fi.
- Make sure your notifications are turned on.
I don’t see "Send to your phone"
Try these steps:
- Make sure you've turned on notifications.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Reload Google Maps on your computer and try again.