Embed a map
You can embed a basic map, a Street View image, driving directions, or a search into your website or blog from Google Maps.
When your viewers are signed in to Google, they can also see their home and work, saved places, and more in your map.
Get the code
- Open Google Maps.
- Make sure the map or Street View image you'd like to embed shows up on the map.
- In the top left corner, click the main menu .
- Click Share or embed map.
- At the top of the box that appears, choose the Embed map tab.
- Choose the size you want, then copy the HTML and paste the code into the source code of your website or blog.
Keep in mind that traffic information and some other Maps info might not be available in the embedded map.
Laura is a Google Maps expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback about the page.