Embed a map
You can embed a basic map, a Street View image, driving directions, or a local search into your website or blog from the new Google Maps.
When your viewers are signed in to Google, they can also see their home and work, saved places, and more in your map.
Get the code
- Ensure that the map or Street View image you'd like to embed appears in the current map display.
- Click the settings gear icon in the bottom right.
- Click Share and embed map.
- In the box that appears, make sure the Embed map tab is selected.
- Choose the embed size you want, then copy the HTML and paste the code into the source code of your website or blog.
Keep in mind that traffic information and some other Maps features may not be available in the embedded map.
Laura is a Google Maps expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback about the page.