See inside buildings with indoor maps
You can see what some places look like on the inside before you visit. On Google Maps, you can see:
- The interior of places like stores, airports, or hotels.
- Photos of places uploaded by other people.
To see inside a place, follow the steps below.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- At the top, tap the search box and type a place's name or an address.
- At the bottom, tap the place name or address.
- Scroll until you see photos and choose See inside. To see photos uploaded by other people, choose Photos.
Note: "See inside" isn't available for all locations.
Explore the inside of a place
- To walk forward or backward, touch the white arrows.
- To pan to the left or right, swipe the screen.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?