See inside buildings with indoor maps
You can see what some places look like on the inside before you visit. On Google Maps, you can see:
- The interior of places like stores, airports, or hotels.
- Photos of places uploaded by other people.
To see inside a place, follow the steps below.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Type an address or name of a place.
- Press Enter or click Search .
Note: If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you won't see the magnifying glass.
- Below the search box, choose the image that says See inside. To see photos uploaded by other people, choose Photos.
Note: "See inside" isn't available for all locations.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?