See inside buildings with indoor maps
You can see what some places look like on the inside before you visit. On Google Maps, you can see:
- The interior of places like stores, airports, or hotels.
- Photos of places uploaded by other people.
To see inside a place, follow the steps below.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Type an address or name of a place.
- Press Enter or click Search .
Note: If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you won't see the magnifying glass.
- On the left, scroll down to the photos section and click on a 360 photo. Note: 360 photos have the Street View icon .
- To see more photos of this location, choose Photos.
Note: 360 photos are not available in all locations.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?