Delete directions and places from your history
If you have Web & App Activity turned on, your Maps history shows you places that you:
- Were asked to review
- Answered a question about
- Searched for recently
View your Maps history
To see your Maps history, follow the steps below.
Delete Maps history
You can delete places from your Maps history one at a time. To delete all of your Maps history, you'll have to use your computer.
To delete a place from your Maps history, follow the steps below.
- Sign in and open Google Maps.
- Click the Menu History.
- On the top right, click More Delete activity by.
- To delete by dates, set your delete by date to Custom set a date range.
- To delete all of your history, set your delete by date to All time.
- Click All products Maps.
- Click Delete.
Note: Deleting all of your search history from Maps doesn't include places you've saved, shared, or were asked to review.