If you have Web & App Activity turned on, your Maps history shows you places that you:
- Searched for recently
- Were asked to review
- Answered a question about
View your Maps history
To see your Maps history, follow the steps below.
Remove places from your Maps history
Locations you’ve searched for can be cleared from your Google Maps history.
- On your computer, open Google Maps and sign in.
- Click Menu Maps activity.
- On the right, click More Delete activity by.
- To delete by date: Under the "Delete by date" section choose a date range.
- To delete all your history: Under the "Delete by date" section, select All time.
- Click Delete.
Note: Deleting all of your Maps history doesn't delete places you've saved, shared, or were asked to review.