View or delete your Google Maps history
Your Maps history shows you places that you:
- Were asked to review
- Answered a question about
- Searched for recently
Your Maps history will only be saved if you've turned on Web & App Activity.
View your Maps history
To see your Maps history, follow the steps below.
Delete Maps history
You can delete places from your Maps history one at a time. To delete all of your Maps history, you'll have to use your computer.
To delete a place from your Maps history, follow the steps below.
- Sign in and open Google Maps.
- Click the Menu > History.
- Check the box next to the item you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Optional: To delete a day, check the box next to the day > Delete.
- Optional: To delete all of your history, go to the top and click More > Delete options > Advanced > All time > Delete.
Note: Deleting all of your search history from Maps doesn't include places you've saved, shared, or were asked to review.