If someone's address is in your Google Contacts, you can find their address on the map by searching for their name. If you search for an address, you can see any contacts matching that address.
Find a Google Contact
Note: You can't add or hide contacts on the map using your computer.
- On your computer, open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in.
- Search for a contact's name or address. Matching contacts will appear in the suggestions.
- To see your contact on the map, choose a name or address.
If your contacts aren't showing up in your search results or when you select an address, try these tips:
- Make sure Web and App Activity is on: Web and App Activity must be turned on for Google Maps to show your contacts in search results.
- Make sure the person's name and address is in your Google Contacts: Learn how to add a contact and edit a contact.