Report an error on the map
You can tell us if you see errors in Google Maps such as:
- Incorrect road names
- Wrong info about one-way and two-way roads
- Incorrectly drawn road
- Closed roads
- Roads that don't exist
- Wrong addresses or marker locations
- To edit info about a business or landmark, you can suggest an edit.
- You can only report a Maps error in some countries and regions.
Tell us about an error
- Open Google Maps . Make sure you're signed in.
- In the top left, click Menu Send feedback Edit the map.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click Submit.
- If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you can't report a problem.
- We review your reports, so your changes sometimes take time to be updated on the map.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?