Steps to report an error on the map
You can tell us if you see errors in Google Maps like:
- Incorrect road name
- Wrong info about one-way and two-way roads
- Incorrectly drawn road
- Closed road
- A road that doesn’t exist
- A wrong address or marker location
- To edit info about a business or landmark, you can suggest an edit.
- You can only report an error on the map in some countries and regions.
Tell us about an error
- Open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in.
- To report a problem about an address, search for that address or click on the map to drop a pin.
- In the bottom right, click Send feedback. If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you can't report a problem.
- Choose Report a data problem.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click Submit.
How long it takes for corrections to be published
We review your reports, so your changes might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your reports.