We’re always looking for ways to improve Google Maps and would love to hear from you. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like or about bugs that you’ve found. If you think something should be removed for legal reasons, submit a legal request.
Types of feedback you can send
When you send feedback, you can tell us about three kinds of things:
Send feedback about Maps
To tell us about your experience using Maps, follow the steps below.
- Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
- In the top left, click the Menu .
- Click Send feedback.
Note: If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you’ll see Send general feedback.
- Choose Your opinions about Maps.
- To add a screenshot with your feedback, follow the instructions.
- Click on Send.
Tips for giving good feedback
- Be as specific as possible. If you're not sure what something is called, you can describe it instead. The more we know, the more likely we can fix it.
- Include as much information as you can. Tell us what you were doing, what happened and what you expected.