We’re always looking for ways to improve Google Maps and would love to hear from you. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, or about bugs you’ve found. If you think something should be removed for legal reasons, submit a legal request.
Types of feedback you can send
When you send feedback, you can tell us about three kinds of things:
Send feedback about Maps
To tell us about your experience using Maps, follow the steps below.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Help & feedback Send app feedback.
- Leave app feedback or share your ideas Send .
Shake to send feedback on your iPhone or iPad
You can shake your device to send us feedback. This captures a screenshot of your Google Maps screen to help us understand what is going on. You can remove this screenshot if it's not needed.
To turn "shake to send feedback" on or off:
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Settings .
- Tap Shake to send feedback.
Tips for giving good feedback
- Be as specific as possible. If you're not sure what something is called, you can describe it instead. The more we know, the more likely we can fix it.
- Include as much information as you can. Tell us what you were doing, what happened, and what you expected.