Steps to send us feedback
We’re always looking for ways to improve Google Maps and would love to hear from you. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, or about bugs you’ve found. If you think something should be removed for legal reasons, submit a legal request.
Types of feedback you can send
When you send feedback, you can tell us about three kinds of things:
- Your experience using Maps: Learn how to send feedback below.
- Wrong map information: Learn how to report a data problem.
- Missing map information: Learn how to add a missing place.
Send feedback about Maps
To tell us about your experience using Maps, follow the steps below.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Menu Help & Feedback.
- Tap Send feedback Send app feedback.
Shake to send feedback on your phone or tablet
You can shake your phone or tablet to send us feedback. This captures a screenshot of your Google Maps screen to help us understand what is going on. You can remove this screenshot if it's not needed.
To turn "shake to send feedback" on or off, follow the steps below.
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Check the box or switch on "Shake to send feedback."
Tips for giving good feedback
- Be as specific as possible. If you're not sure what something is called, you can describe it instead. The more we know, the more likely we can fix it.
- Include as much information as you can. Tell us what you were doing, what happened, and what you expected.