Use indoor maps to view floor plans
You can see and navigate inside places like malls and airports using the Google Maps app.
To find or search for an indoor map, follow the steps below.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Search for a place that has indoor maps.
- To see the floor plan, zoom in to the map and click on a building or place.
- In the bottom right, choose among levels and floors.
Tip: To learn more about a place in the building, click the place on the map.
Search indoor maps
To search an indoor map, make sure you're fully zoomed in to a building with an indoor map. Searching works just like it does in the rest of Google Maps.
Update existing floor plans
To update your existing floor plans, contact us at:
- North and South America: email@example.com
- Asia and the Pacific Islands: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Africa, Europe and the Middle East: email@example.com
Remove floor plan information from your Google Account
You can remove floor plans or walking information from your Google Account. After you've disassociated the info, Google may still have the floor plans and walking information, but the floor plans and walking information won't be tied to your Google Account or be used to identify you.
To remove information from your Google Account, follow the steps below.
- Go to maps.google.com/floorplans/myfloors.
- Before removing your account, make sure you really want to remove it because there is no way to undo it. If you're sure you want to remove this info, select Disconnect this information from my Google Account.
Note: After disconnecting your account, you can't see floor plans or walks you've uploaded. Floor plans that you've uploaded but not submitted will also be removed.
Report a problem
If you're a building owner and would like to report a problem with a floor plan or non-public building like a private residence, report a data problem. If you would like to request that an indoor map be removed, include the words "indoor takedown" in the description of the issue.
To tell us about prohibited content, request to have it removed from Google.
Note: The "Report a problem" feature is not available for all countries.