Sign in to or switch accounts
When you sign in to Google Maps, you can:
- Quickly find your favorite places.
- Get better search results.
- Save your home address and work address.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the top right, click Sign in.
- To sign out, on the top right, click on your profile picture or initial click Sign out.
Switch to another account
If you have more than one Google Account, each account can have different saved places, offline maps, and places you’ve visited.
- On your computer, sign in to Google.
- On the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- On the menu, select the account you'd like to use.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?