Change text size, zoom, rotate, and tilt
To see more details on the map, zoom in or out. If you're using the Google Maps app, you can use gestures to rotate or tilt the map.
Note: You can't rotate or tilt the map using Google Maps on your computer.
Change text size
To make the text bigger or smaller, follow the steps below.
- Open Google Maps.
- Press the following keys:
- Make text bigger: command + +.
- Make text smaller: command + -.
- Make text bigger: CTRL + +.
- Make text smaller: CTRL + -.
Zoom in and out of the map
There are a few ways to zoom in and out:
- In the bottom right, click + or -.
- Scroll using your mouse or pinch using your trackpad.
- Double click using your mouse or trackpad.
- To zoom faster, hold down the control (Mac) or CTRL (Windows) key as you zoom in and out with your mouse.