Embed a map or share a location
On your computer, you can embed a map, Street View image, driving directions, or search into your website or blog. On your computer, phone, or tablet, you can share a location or map with others over email, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or text.
Share a map or location
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place. Or find a place on the map then touch and hold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place's name or address.
- Tap Share. If you don't see this, tap Share .
- Select an app. It'll send a link that shows the place in Google Maps.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?