Share a map or directions with others
You can share a location, directions, or a map. You can share:
- A place, business, or address
- A directions search
- A Street View image
You can't share:
- A map with your saved locations, which are private
- A map with a distance measurement
- A screenshot or image of the map itself
Share a map or location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place. Or, find a place on the map, then touch and hold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place's name or address.
- Tap Share . If you don't see this icon, tap More Share.
- Choose the app where you want to share the link to the map.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?