You can print maps and map information that appears in Google Maps. To do this:
- Click the print icon that appears at the top of the left panel. A print page appears which gives you additional options:
- Add notes in the top right corner.
- Drag and zoom the map to optimize the view.
- When you are ready, click Print in the upper right-hand corner. If no print button appears, hit CTRL+P or + P (for Mac) to print.
If you are printing directions, you can also do the following:
- Show Text only, Maps, or Street View for all steps - Click one of these options in the top left of your screen to choose how you would like to view the directions.
- Include a large map - Select this checkbox in the top left of your screen to display a map of your directions. Note that you can zoom in or out and drag the map.
- Roll over the directions to customize each step - For each step of your directions, roll over to select whether you would like the step to be text only, text with a map, or text with a Street View image. You cannot print Satellite or Terrain views in Google Maps. To print satellite images, please use Google Earth. At this time, some features of custom maps may not print, including custom icons & polygon fill color.