Print the map and directions
You can print Google Maps with place information or images you find on the map.
Print the map
When you print a map, it'll include the same information that you see on the screen. To print a map:
- Zoom in and out to show the part you want to print.
- In the top left, click the main menu .
- Click Print . You can also hit CTRL+P (for PC) or +P (for Mac) on your keyboard to print.
- Your browser's print box will appear. Follow the instructions to print your map.
You can print directions that appear in Google Maps:
- Search for directions, then click Details.
- Adjust your map to show the part of the map you want to print.
- At the top, click the printer icon .
- Follow the instructions to print your directions.
Laura is a Google Maps expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback about the page.