Print the map and directions
You can print Google Maps with place information or images you find on the map.
Print the map
When you print a map, it'll include the same information that you see on the screen. To print a map:
- Adjust your map to show the content you want to print.
- When ready, click File > Print in your browser’s menu bar. You can also hit CTRL+P (for PC) or +P (for Mac) on your keyboard to print.
- Your browser's print dialog will appear. Follow the instructions to print your map.
You can print directions that appear in Google Maps:
- Search for directions and click Details for driving directions or Next trip for public transport information in the card below the search box.
- Adjust your map to show the part of the map you want to print.
- Click the printer icon at the top.
- Follow the instructions to print your directions.