If we need to add or edit road information in Google Maps, you can let us know. Google Maps road errors include:
- Incorrect or missing road names
- Incorrect info about one- and two-way roads
- An incorrectly drawn road
- Road closures
- A road on the map that doesn't exist
- Missing roads
Fix incorrect info about a road
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Help & Feedback Send feedback.
- Tap Report a data problem.
- Select the road you want to edit on the map and the type of info you want to fix.
- To send your feedback, follow the on-screen instructions.