Get and edit directions
Know a better route than Google Maps? Use Map Maker to edit directions from one place to another.
To get directions
- Click Edit on top left of the viewport.
- Select Directions from the drop-down menu.
- Type-in the End/Start Address.
- Press Get Directions.
- Select the mode of travel for specific directions.
You can also get directions by right-clicking on the location. Here’s how:
- Navigate to your starting location.
- Right click the location and select Get Directions from here.
- Now navigate to your desired destination, right click, and select Get Directions to here.
Note: This method is ideal if the start and end locations are close to each other.
Edit driving directions
If you find that the driving directions are incorrect for a specific destination, you can edit the road intersections along the route to help correct the directions.
To edit directions:
- Get the direction which needs to be corrected.
- Click Edit option available beside that direction.
- Choose the appropriate reason from the available options:
- Make the required changes as per the option you’ve selected.
- Click Save. The directions will be updated once the change is approved.