Getting started guide
Overview of the left panel
The left panel is a multi-functional workplace called as Activity Stream that allows you to view and review feature details, submit new details, or edit existing ones.
The Activity Stream contains:
- The My Neighborhood tab helps you add, monitor and review features in your neighborhood or a list of Suggested Neighborhoods. Learn how to add neighborhoods.
- The Current Map View helps you to monitor and review changes made to your current map view. Learn more.
- The My Activities tab shows your recent feature/edit submissions and their current status. Learn more.
- The Manage Neighborhoods section helps you to update the neighborhoods you follow.Learn more.
- The Search Results tool displays a list of features as and when you search for a feature. You can even narrow down your search using Filter By Category.