Your organization or government can improve your area’s geographic information on Google Maps. Get started here:
We use map data from many types of organizations, which include:
- Local governments
- Educational institutions
To advertise your business for free, go to Google My Business. If you’re not an eligible partner, you can still submit Maps feedback. For any other information you’d like to give us, go to Get on Google.
For more info, review our complete content specifications.
After we approve your organization, we’ll process your info. We give priority to places missing on Google Maps.
How to share your geographic data on Google Maps
After your submission
You’ll get an email when we start the upload process. If you need more help or have a question about the data you submitted, ask our support team.
The status of your submission will be sent to you by email:
- New: We got your submission.
- Under review: We started the process of your submission.
- In use: We processed your submission and applied changes on our maps.
- Parked: We can’t process your submission right now.
- Not used: We can’t use your data. This could be due to a few factors, like format or feature type. Use the help links to learn more.
Turn around time can vary. When your submission is marked “Under review”, we can give you more information about your submission.