Should my organization provide its map content to Google through a third party, such as a regional consortium or state/provincial or national government agency?

We welcome the opportunity to partner with individual public sector organizations, but it can be more efficient for all parties if your organization relies on a larger government organization or service provider either to enter into a content license agreement with Google or to handle the transfer of content. We're happy to help you consider the options. Tell us about your organization and relationships with other organizations or service providers.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?