What types of geospatial data or map content can my organization add to Google's services?
Learn about the data formats we accept in Google's Complete Map Content Specifications.
Through the Base Map Partner Program, Imagery Partner Program, Cities in 3D Partner Program, and Transit Partner Program, we welcome many types of data, including:
- 3D building models
- Aerial imagery (current and historical)
- Digital terrain models
- Public transit system routes and schedules
- Parks and protected areas
- Places of interest (hospitals, tourist attractions, government buildings)
- New developments/construction (residential neighborhoods, shopping centers)
- Road networks
- Geocoded addresses
- Parcel data
- Building footprints
- Bike paths
Through the Google Maps Local Business Center, you can provide aggregated information about your organization's places of business, including hours of operation