After you create a feed, you can submit it in Manufacturer Center.
- Go to Manufacturer Center.
- Click Products in the navigation menu, then click Feeds.
- Click the plus icon under “Primary feeds.” Provide information about your data including country of sale and language.
- Choose a name for your feed and provide an input method for data upload:
- Scheduled fetch: Google will download the file from your site.
- Google Sheets: Register and upload a Google spreadsheet with your product data.
- Upload: You will upload the file to Manufacturer Center via Manual upload, FTP, Google Cloud Storage, or SFTP.
- Manufacturer Center API: Use the API to programmatically submit a feed to Manufacturer Center.
To add or remove products, you need to resubmit a primary feed. You can later provide additional or supplemental data to update the feed. You can also work with a third-party data partner to manage and distribute product information on your behalf.
Alternatively, you can manually enter or edit individual product information directly in Google Manufacturer Center if you have a small number of products. Learn more about managing your product information