/mail/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Hi there, I get hundreds of spam emails from this email account every day (info@mainjp.mydns.jp).
The senders name is always different so I can’t block the specific email. I’ve messaged the source but unlikely to get a response. Please help I need to block these emails someone and that means not showing in spam as well.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (13)
Relevant Answer
Having the same issue. Cannot get these mydns.jp emails to stop no matter what I do in filtering them.

Very annoying!
marked this as an answer
Volunteer in this Google supervised forum. Not a Google employee.
Relevant Answer
If you are suddenly getting "spam bombed", it has been suggested that you check any accounts such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay etc. where you may have money.  Sometimes spam bombers do this in the hope that you will miss emails from these types of accounts informing you of a withdrawal/theft of funds.  https://www.cert.org/historical/tech_tips/email_bombing_spamming.cfm?  also https://www.howtogeek.com/412316/how-email-bombing-uses-spam-to-hide-an-attack/

Spammers are constantly searching for new ways to defeat Spam filters. Phishers are searching for new ways to steal your personal information. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

Spam and phishing volumes vary from day to day, not much that can stop this.

You may have unsubscribed previously to a spam email in error, or you may have replied in error, or in some cases a person may be signing you up for malicious reasons.(see above)  

Either just mark as Spam in the normal way, if they are in your Inbox, or if asking for personal information, report as phishing.

Google will pick these selections up and train their algorithm accordingly over time.

If these offending emails are in your Spam label, Google is already filtering them for you.  Just check for any "false positives". Google will automatically delete these mails after 30 days for you. Why 30 days? Just in case there is something mis-classified in there that you need, and you can move out. After 30 days they cannot be recovered at all. 

Spam can be deleted immediately from the Spam folder by yourself as well, be careful not to delete anything in there in error. If you do, it cannot be retrieved.

If certain spammers emails persist in getting to the Inbox, you can always filter them to be deleted on arrival for an individual sender; you can also filter multiple senders. (Just be careful that you don't delete legitimate emails; (if deleted on arrival they also cannot be retrieved back from Google!) 

Unwanted senders can also be blocked  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/8151?hl=en

If the spammers are constantly changing parts of their domain names to overcome spam filters (and Gmail does not support "wild card" filtering), you can use "Domain Blocker" from the Google Store. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/domain-blocker/ggdcjplapccgoinblmidpkoocfafajfa?hl=en

If you believe that the senders are using Gmail, and are violating the Google Terms of Service by sending Spam, you can report this to Google https://support.google.com/mail/answer/29434?hl=en  Google will not reply to you regarding this; please note that the sender's address may also have been spoofed.

For your information, Gmail identifies spam as per this link.

Never provide information asked for in spam email; and never ever unsubscribe, because as soon as you do, the spammer knows that they have a "live" one, and will not only persist, but probably on-sell your address as well. The result - more and more spam!

You should also immediately secure your account, please go here.

If you are receiving copious amounts of Spam from a Gmail account (address may be forged), or being harassed by a Gmail account, you can report this to Google at  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/29434?hl=en
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
^ Thank you for that info. Will give it a go!

I've managed to get everything blocked except from that .jp email!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It's about to drive me crazy.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I received this so I responded to see what or where the pic's came from. ;;

I have not ever or ever will send photos to anyone less than one whom I do not know. I like to know what are the photos and if they are in deed mine . lmk

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 12:03 PM Lisa_ <email@ziyad.mydns.jp> wrote:
Heey p.g.r.post19 Are you Crazy !!!!! stop sending Me your fucking Shit Photos .I.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
can we block any .jp to remove all ?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
ive tried .jp and it does nothing.

this mydns.jp and amazoncan or something like that keep getting through. its driving me nuts!
marked this as an answer
Volunteer in this Google supervised forum. Not a Google employee.
Relevant Answer
Heey p.g.r.post19 Are you Crazy !!!!! stop sending Me your fucking Shit Photos .I.

Old scam going around for a while now.

Ignore, do not respond, and mark as Phishing.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I got tons of DMARC Report from google about this. Some of mydns.jp users sent email using our domain in their email header, I want to take actions but AWS, which I found those source IPs belongs to, needs an exact time when the emails got received. I wanted to ask Google for help if they could provide this, but I couldn't find any contact email or so, and I just sent one of these reports to their Network Abuse department, hope they could reply me.

UPDATE: I've asked G Suite Support but they couldn't provide any detailed information like the exact time when these spams got received. It seems that I couldn't help you solve this.
If you receive any spams from mydns.jp, just check if the source IP belongs to Amazon, send an email containing the full email header to abuse@amazonaws.com if so. Hope Amazon would take actions on this.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I get these spam letters from mydns.jp (mainly from groupriver.mydns.jp, sometimes from chld.drc695z.mydns.jp and some other mydns.jp emails) on gmail but at least the end up in spam for me and it's annoying they are just all these ugly unprofessional-looking obviously-spam messages that say they have "private photos" and other stuff and I haven't signed up for any of those types of websites. They all get my name as "William Justus" which is was my YouTube channel name was when I created this Google account, so I am not sure if they get it from that, or from my email (william********justus********@gmail.com) [my email isn't that long btw] but the emails are annoying because if something actually important (like an email from a business I'm working with) gets in the spam I have a hard time finding the email and I won't get a notification if it's in spam. I will report all the email's IP's and hope that this stops!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
google gets paid via paypal to not do anything. thats why the filters dont work.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
i keep getting heaps of these emails from groupriver, mydns and can't get rid of them, this has been happening for ages so sick of them.  I keep blocking, unsubscribing and they keep coming through.  Some mornings I can have up to 75 of these emails in spam so over it.  Come on gmail sort these out.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I've applied numerous generic and specific filters to disturbing spam emails and Google continues to let the emails pass. This is not a difficult challenge for Google. Why does Google support these spammers? They pride themselves on intelligent computing, so this is clearly a choice to continue allowing these disturbing emails to pass through their filters.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/mail/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic