- Create contact groups
With contact groups you can easily organize your contacts, making it easier to email a specific set of people. For example, if you created a contact group called ...
- Manage contact groups
To edit the contact group name: Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts. Select the group you'd like to edit along the left side ...
- Default contact groups
Your Contact Manager has a few default contact groups (listed under the "New Contact" button on the left side) to help you organize your most used and most ...
- Send to a contact group
To send messages to contact groups, you first need to create a contact group. Once you're set up, there are two ways to address a message to your contact ...
- Sending to a group of people
You can also select people from your Contacts page by checking the box next to each person then clicking Email in the group details pane.
- Edit contacts
Click the Groups button Groups icon . Select the group you'd like to remove the contact from (boxes will be checked next to the groups that contact is already in).
- Sharing contacts/groups between two gmail accounts - Forum - Google
1) Use mail delegation: You can delegate access to your contacts by clicking the Contacts link. However, keep in mind that you will also share your Gmail ...
- Official Gmail Blog: Two improvements to contact groups
Posted by Will Scott, Software Engineer Organizing your Gmail contacts into groups can save you time when you're writing messages to multiple people at once.
- Contacts keyboard shortcuts
e, Remove from Current Group, Removes selected contacts from the group currently being displayed. x, Select contact, Checks and selects a contact so that you ...
- Accessing Contact Groups in Inbox - Google Product Forums
... to be able to access my contact groups when composing in Inbox. Loyal. It would be nice to be able to access my contact groups when composing in Inbox.