Account recovery (Used Google Voice number as recovery phone number)
Because of the change in password, I was logged out of my account on my Android phone. Now I cannot get the verification number as a text on my Google Voice number. Hence, I am stuck in a loop.
I have not forgotten my current password and I also have a recovery email account attached to my primary Gmail account to which I do have access to.
I also have a recovery email associated with the account.
I get this message when I try to recover my account through my recovery email.
- Enter an email address you can check now. It helps if you use an email you’ve already added to this account.
- Google will send a verification code to that email.
- Enter the verification code here.
- If Google can verify that this account belongs to you, you’ll see instructions to help you sign in.
Google sends me a verification code to my recovery email. When I type that in and press enter, I get the message that they will get in touch in a few days.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.