How do I add email addresses to a "safe sender" list?
I'm trying to apply to the United States Postal Service and they had requested that their email addresses needs to be added to a "safe sender" list. How do I configure this setting on my gmail account?
You can contact me at misek....@gmail.com.
- Click on the big "Gmail" top right and select "Contacts"
- Click on the "New Contact" button on the left
- Fill in the contact card with the name (e.g. US Post) and the email address
- Add the USPS address to your contact list. Gmail will deliver messages from members of the Contacts list to their inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam.
- Create a filter so the messages from the sender are never sent to Spam. Open up a message from them, and from the drop-down next to the reply button, click on "Filter messages like this". In the page that appears, click on "Create a filter with this search" link, in the next page, check the box next to "never send to Spam" and click on the blue Create filter button.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.