I am not getting verification code emails from Instagram. E-mail is linked properly.2 Recommended Answers
- Instagram aren't sending them
- Instagram are sending them but you gave them the wrong address when you registered
- Gmail is rejecting them completely as Spam
- Gmail is sending them to Spam
- You are archiving or deleting them on arrival using a filter
- You use the tabbed inbox and haven't checked your tabs
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.