My account is sending spam emails
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 2:00:54 PM UTC+2, Steve McGuirk wrote:
A spoof would not record as sent from my google.
- Use the Gmail security checklist to secure the account.
- Fill out this form to find out whether the messages can be recovered. Some, none, or all, may be returned, depending on what is actually still available.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.