My message was blocked
If you see the error, "Our system has detected that this message is not RFC 5322 compliant," try the following steps.
Check your message
- - You have only one "From" field
- - Your "From" field isn't blank
- - You have only one email address in the "From" field
Your email domain name is the second half of your email address, like @gmail.com.
- - Your domain name only has numbers, letters, dots, or hyphens
- - Your top-level domain, the one with an ending like .com or .org, doesn't start with a number
If your domain name is divided by dots, make sure each section:
- - Has at least one character
- - Is shorter than 64 characters
- - Ends with a letter or number
Note: You can also use a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address instead of a domain name.
I still can't fix my message
If you can't fix your message based on the information above, you might need to do one of the following:- Contact your system administrator or developer
- Check a user manual for email client or server configuration
- Contact the manufacturer of your printer or other embedded device that sends email
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.