How can I delete ALL the email under the Promotion tab?
1. On the left where your inbox is listed there will be a button that says "More"; select it and then click on "All Mail"
2. In the search box type category:promotions and then click on the search magnifier box.
3. Click on the check box to select everything you see on the page. Once you do this you should see an alert that says "Select all conversations that match this search". Click on that to select everything in the category you searched for.
4. Hit delete
Everything should now be removed. Remember that everything is now in your trash so if you truly want everything removed you'll need to empty your trash as well.
I hope this helps out.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.