How Do I Access Delegate Email Account?
1. Click on the image or initial icon at the top right corner of your screen
2. In the drop-down menu that appears, once the mailbox has been delegated you will see the mailbox listed with (delegated) after the email address. Click on the delegated account (note: If you have a lot of shared mailboxes, you may need to use the scrollbar on the right to view them all).
3. The shared/delegated account will open in a new tab or window. It will look just like another inbox but will NOT include:
- Calendar, Docs/Drive, Sites (calendars are delegated separately and will be accessed through My Calendars or Other Calendars in your Google Calendar view)
- Access to account settings
Note: Once you have been added as delegate it may take up to 24 hours for delegated account to appear below your primary account.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.